Buy stone wool sandwich panels in iran
Rock wool sandwich panel has a composite structure, this panel is a suitable insulation for extreme heat and cold. Due to its texture, it is completely resistant to rotting and corrosion and prevents the production of fungus and mold.
Kimia Panel in Shiraz is a producer of all kinds of polyurethane sandwich panels, providing all kinds of ceiling and wall sandwich panels and cold storage with several years of brilliant experience with an experienced sales staff at your service.
In this article, we are going to provide information about the features of stone wool sandwich panels to you dear ones. Join us.
What is rock wool sandwich panel?
Rock wool sandwich panel is composed of mineral fibers and basalt stone (basalt is a type of igneous rock that is the result of volcanic activities). It is very light in terms of weight and is limited to two layers of galvanized or aluzinc sheets on both sides. Rock wool located in the middle core.
It is very soft and light and has special physical properties. This material has a lot of resistance, it is bulletproof, and for this reason it is highly efficient in military environments and can be used to build all kinds of bulletproof structures and shelters.
These structures have high security and are used to cover acoustic ceilings and engineering structures and any place that needs sound control.
Features of stone wool sandwich panels
- Rock wool is a type of insulation that is light in weight and consists of basalt stone.
- This insulation can withstand the temperature range between +750 and -30 degrees.
- Rock wool has a very low thermal coefficient and is a good barrier to prevent heat and saves energy.
- This foam has a melting point of 1300 degrees Celsius.
- The density of the panels is between 100 and 140 kg cubic meters.
- The desired thickness is between 5 and 20 cm, and its amount depends on the customer’s needs and the type of use.
- This insulation has a very high sound absorption and therefore it is called acoustic insulation. It should be noted that the sound absorption coefficient depends on the thickness of the stone wool panel.
One of the most important features of these panels is fire resistance, which has a very high melting point and low heat transfer. Therefore, it is very suitable for applications such as hot houses and baking ovens.
Advantages of stone wool sandwich panels
- It is very resistant to fire so that it does not burn if it is exposed to a direct flame for 4 hours.
- It is suitable for sound insulation, so it is used in recording studios, metro stations and laboratories.
- The stone wool placed in the central core is very light weight and therefore it reduces the weight of the structure and cannot be compared to brick, cement and concrete.
- One reason is its light weight, it is easy to install and can be produced in various colors and designs, it is washable and makes the structure superior to other building materials.
- The most important advantage of the structure is that it does not burn easily, and has a high melting temperature and prevents the structure from igniting, therefore the safety of the structure is guaranteed.
- It has a high lifespan.
- The insulating structure is composed of mineral and mineral materials, so it can be decomposed and returned to the ecosystem, and as a result, it is environmentally friendly.
- It is resistant to the entry of harmful insects and all kinds of fungi and mold, and it is even a suitable barrier against the shearing forces caused by earthquakes.
Disadvantages of stone wool sandwich panels
Since stone wool insulation is completely natural, no information has been given about the side effects of this product. But it can cause skin itching, hives, eye irritation and sensitivity. The best solution to deal with this problem is to be equipped with safety equipment such as glasses, gloves, … Is.
Application of stone wool sandwich panel
Stone wool sandwich panel is called fireproof sandwich panel due to its high resistance to fire and low thermal coefficient. These panels have high efficiency due to their structure.
It is used in the construction of wall and ceiling panels and can also be used in military and defense industries. Structures that are insulated with stone wool have 33 times more insulating power than concrete walls and 22 times more than brick walls. This causes that It can be used in various industries.
This insulation has various uses, which include:
- Creating a cover to insulate buildings
- Application in marine industries and ship hull insulation
- Insulation covering for city train stations, recording studios and airport walls
- Application in petrochemical complexes
- Application in oil and gas refineries
- Use in food industry and hydroionic greenhouses
Stone wool sandwich panel price
The price of insulation is basically variable due to the type of quality in the construction, but since this product is considered one of the domestic products and has a more reasonable price than imported products, however, the price of materials is constantly changing with the fluctuations of the market.
Apart from the length and width of the sandwich panel, this item is definitely involved in the price, and you can contact our consultants at Kimia Panel for more information.