What is a decorative sandwich panel?
There are several types of sandwich panels, and one of the most widely used is the decorative sandwich panel, which will be explained in detail.
One of the materials used to beautify buildings is decorative sandwich panels. As its name suggests, it is used to beautify the interior and exterior of buildings. Aluminum or galvanized sheet is used to cover the sandwich panel and its middle core is polyurethane foam, and aluminum foil can be used to cover the back of the panel.
These panels have various shapes and come in different and attractive designs and colors. Their thickness is less than sandwich panels, but it does not affect the quality of the work, and it also has high flexibility.
The advantages of using decorative sandwich panels
Decorative panel has a special place in modern structural materials in construction and architecture industry
1) Having a long life
2) Washing ability
3) Beautiful and resistant effect
4) The type of material used prevents decay and heat.
5) Very suitable insulation against natural factors such as wind and rain,…
6) The low price of this material compared to structural materials such as brick and cement
7) Using it in covering the roof, wall, roof
What is the use of decorative sandwich panels?
Decorative panel is a suitable option for partitioning the internal parts of office buildings or the exterior of structures. Because these panels have special designs and colors, they are resistant to earthquakes, they are especially compatible with the environment, and they are a good alternative to industrial sandwich panels. It also has style.
The stage of implementation and installation of decorative sandwich panels
- Metal substructure: in this method, a metal grid is connected to the main structures of the building and its installation method should be done in such a way that it is done against the direction of panel installation. If the metal grid is vertical, the panels should be installed horizontally and vice versa. If it is exposed to rain, it should be installed horizontally.
- Screw and roll nameplate: this installation method is usually installed for the interior of buildings that have been plastered or even tiled, without metal substructure and using screw roll nameplate.
Finally, it can be added to these explanations, interior decoration is a beautiful and delicate art that requires sufficient expertise and skill. Therefore, the producers of this type of panel do their best to provide a quality and durable product to the customers. put yourself The production of these panels has been carried out in most of the domestic factories and has caused the interior designers to pay special attention.
We hope that the contents have been welcomed by you, dear customers, you can continue to follow our videos through Aparat channel.